Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My List of SIMPLY AMAZING THINGS! :D

[18:03] jayla246: oh, goshh. have you seen My Sisters Keeper? That movie will help you out ALOT. Because the girl is in love with her boyfriend who has cancer, and the day after they "get it on" he dies! But, they are like teenagers, and they both have cancer. he looks alot older, but for being bald he is gorgeouss! ( : he's wears alot of black though.
[18:05] Megan Green: ohhh ; i see .
[18:06] jayla246: Have you seen it. Another AMAZING thing, on my list of SIMPLY AMAZING THINGS. I have a list you know. ( : In fact I will blog about it!

so here it is for the first time..

Jayla's List of SIMPLY AMAZING THINGS!


1. The word amazing! if you haven't noticed, i say it alot.
2. My best friend megan, and her favorite word IRK!
3. My other best friend makenna, and her cheese filled hot dogs!
4. My other best friend JENNY, and the arm move! yawnn!
5. The Buche De Noel cake!

well this is my list so far!
goodbye people of earth!
-jaylaaa.


1 comment:

  1. i have seen that movie. it is sad, but for some reason i did not cry. im not sure why. ohh and that is one amazing list there Jayla(:

    ReplyDelete