Sunday, December 20, 2009

my wonder lifeee! :D

God MEGAN. why do you have to leave! My life will SUCK without you! I LOVE YOU! <33


Okay so I got some money today in the mail from my grandfather, for my birthday! And I was wonder what i should spend it on? Like I have NO CLUE! I cannot wait until christmas! I was watching The Santa Cla
us on Disney Channel, and I think I'm denying my inner child ;D I cannot wait to watch the polar express on my BIRTHDAY tomorrow, ahh. I love that movie! My favorite character is the guy who drives the train, the conductor I think. I know it's not a pilot! All of these Christmas movies have got me believing in Santa again! :D

my brother: i have this friend mark and if a girl looks nice but her face is ugly he doesnt like her! my mom: what, did you tell him has he loo
ked in the mirror lately. my brother: im mean if the girl had a body like beyonce and a face like you mom he wouldnt like her. me: you just called mom ugly. my mom is sitting there for like a few seconds, and the she gets it. ahah, she starts hittting him! my mom: i just got that, you little! (after a few unmentionable words my dad walks in) my dad: boy did you just call your mother ugly! :D Im basicly chocking on my laugh at this point. coughing & laughing, oh godd. i love my family! even though they are freaks!

I have an Orthodonist Appt. on tuesdayy. I get a new wire, a power chain, and rubber bands for my braces! Yeah, I know my mouth is goin
g to be in SO much pain! I might even make a video, like before and after and put it on for the FANS, ehhh? ( : I'm sure you'll enjoy that! Hah, what colors should I get for my braces? I have noooo clue. I was thinking about that just earlier today, but I dont know. I guess its going to be EasyMac for dinner!

So today is the Eve of My birthday! So don't forget to tell me happy birthday! ( :




I edited that photo :D

love,
jayla!



No comments:

Post a Comment